The Corporate Responsibility Impact Awards, presented by Silicon Valley Community Foundation, will honor five companies and individuals from around the world for their outstanding leadership and achievements in corporate responsibility.
Thursday, Dec. 1
Pullman San Francisco Bay Hotel (formerly Sofitel)
Redwood City, California
The awards ceremony and reception is open to corporate responsibility and social impact professionals. All registrations will be reviewed by SVCF.
2016 Award Recipients:
- Company of the Year: Tableau Software
- Partnership of the Year: Charles Schwab and Boys & Girls Clubs of America
- Emerging Practitioner of the Year: Cammie Erickson
- Practitioner of the Year: Gisela Bushey
- CEO of the Year: Davis Smith, Cotopaxi
Read more about the award winners
The awards ceremony will be immediately following the Corporate Philanthropy Institute conference (also open to CR professionals). Please contact us for information regarding sponsorship for the CR Impact Awards and the Corporate Philanthropy Institute.
Thank you to our event Benefactor: